Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Meeting My New Grand-nephew. . . .

So on Saturday, September 3rd, I drove over to sis-in-law Liz's to meet her and others from the McDonald side of the family. 

We played "Pass The Potato."  Cole James (Hey! That's another "CJ" in the family!) was the potato.

His Grammy is very happy. . . .

So am I. . . .

 As is his proud Papa, Bear. . . .

And Grand-Auntie Ruthie. . . .

His big sis held him awhile, too, but not for long. . . .  Having many other things to do!

 I like Grammy's poster. . . .

After going to Aimee and Bear's, we went to Liz and Rick's for dinner.  A great meal, having much of the "tribe" back together.  It was a nice little combined birthday party for some of us.

Afterwards, I "convoyed" with Beth and Greg back to their home in Colchester. . . .  At the far eastern side of Connecticut.  It took better than three hours to drive there, and I turned the wheel over to Beth about halfway there. Didn't want to doze off at the wheel.  Got to their place very late that night.

To be continued. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment