Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Disney Springs

Spent Tuesday at Disney Springs, Disney World's newest section. Lots of stores and restaurants.

Started the day having breakfast at the resort.  Mikey toasted me on my choice, which included biscuits and gravy:

At Disney Springs later in the day I treated everyone to ice cream at an iconic San Francisco establishment that I was surprised to see had a "branch office" here:

Other things we did included resting our weary feet. . . .

 While watching the balloon rise:

Watch Buzz and Woody rocket to infinity and beyond. Musta taken a million LEGO pieces to build this bit of art:

And try on a few chapeaus at a local hattery:

Wednesday we hit the road. Mikey and Meredith for back home in South Carolina and I for points south, to visit some old friends in Jensen Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and Pompano Beach. The tour will end for me on Friday when I drive back to Orlando to catch my flight back to The Best Coast!


No comments:

Post a Comment