Thursday, November 8, 2012

But WAIT, there's MORE

Four inches of very wet snow fell overnite.  My patience is being tested, very much.  Still no power.  They say 267,000 outages remain in Nassau and Suffolk counties this morning.  I only have Internet because I have a little bit of electricity via the generator hookup and the Cablevision service was restored two days ago.  Indoor temp when I got up this morning was 48.  Staying warm keeping 2 burners on the gas cooktop going.

The snow has brought me some more tree work.  If this one doesn't come down of its own accord, I will have to take it down:



They're saying on the radio that the snow will stop very soon and that the sun will come out and we'll have a high of 40 to 45 degrees today, 50 to 55 tomorrow, high 50s Saturday and Sunday and in the mid-60s on Monday.  Always good to have something to look forward to!  Florida is looking better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment